Although Lem was raised in a wealthy household, his childhood was anything but comfortable. Born into slavery, he was sold a half-dozen times before he reached the age of 2. Always quick to side with the underdog, Lem has learned that his most powerful traits are his optimism and his sense of humor.
Born a slave in a land under the shadow of devils, Lem was blessed with a quick wit that earned him easier work as an entertainer. He escaped from slavery, and looks for things to laugh about so he can forget the misery his fellow halflings endure back home.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d8, Language (Half-folk) d8, Language (Linguist #1) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Linguist #4) d6, Notice d6, Occult d4, Performance d8, Persuasion d6, Spellcasting d8, Stealth d6, Taunt d8
Pace: 5; Parry: 2; Toughness: 5 (1)
Hindrances: Big Mouth, Can’t Swim, Loyal, Quirk (Sings rathers than talks when excited)
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Bolster, Humiliate, New Powers (Sound/Silence, Slumber), Rabble-Rouser, Reliable, Strong Willed
Armor: Thick coat, Leather Jacket (Armor 1)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Dagger/Knife (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4)
Languages: Half-folk (native, d8), Linguist #1 (d6), Linguist #3 (d6), Linguist #4 (d6)
Current Wealth: 375 GP
Arcane Background: Magic (SWADE)
- Power Points: 10
- Powers: Confusion (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p157), Discordant Note (Stun; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168-169), Illusion (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p163), Lullaby (Slumber; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168), Sound/Silence (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168)
- Luck: Half-folk draw one additional Benny per game session.
- Reduced Pace: Decrease the character’s Pace by 1 and their running die one die type.
- Spirited: Half-folk are generally optimistic beings. They start with a d6 Spirit instead of a d4. This increases their maximum Spirit to d12 + 1.
- Size -1: Half-folk average only about four feet tall, reducing their Size (and therefore Toughness) by 1.
- Raise Skills: Notice/Performance
- Edge: Bolster
- Edge: Strong Willed
- Edge: Reliable
- Edge: Humiliate
- Edge: New Powers (Sound/Silence, Slumber)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Fantasy Companion
Setting Rules: Born a Hero, Multiple Languages
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.