- A special thank you goes out to Shane Hensley, Clint Black, Jodi Black, and the rest of the Pinnacle Team for both creating such a great Role Playing system and nurturing such a wonderful and friendly fan community.
- Thank you to all the Savage Fans for making Savage Worlds so awesome.
Very Special Thanks
- John Paikuli, for nearly all the data entry of the new Rifts® source book data and amazing feedback and support help!
- Daniel Machuca, for his relentless work helping squashing bugs on this relatively immense project. It's his bug reporting and testing that helped this project shine!
All copyrights to character, vehicle, and other rules and settings are owned by their respective copyright holders. This application makes no claim against any properties.
- Image "brown papyrus-paper" is Designed by Rawpixel.comused as a background in the character sheet pdf
- Image "Old Paper Texture" is Designed by caminopalmeroused as a background in the character sheet pdf
- Many Font icons are provided by Font Awesome
- Some Game Specific Font icons are provided by RPG Awesome
- Some icons are also provided by the wonderful https://game-icons.net/. Your work is awesome!
- Playing Card images provided by Byron Knoll: http://code.google.com/p/vector-playing-cards/
Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.
Deadlands, Deadlands: Lost Colony, and other Pinnacle Trademarks and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.
Flash Gordon and other associated properties are ©2018 King Features Syndicate, Inc. TM Hearst Holdings, Inc.
Venom Assault used in the Freedom Squadron rules are registered trademarks of SpyGlass Games. All character names and likenesses are copyright and trademarks owned by SpyGlass and used with permission.
Any other content, included in our Global data, from other Aces or 3rd party books have been obtained with permission from their copyright owners, and we make absolutely no claim on their properties, and we (as a whole community!) thank them for allowing us to have our users play in their worlds.
Any user shared or created content is the responsibility of the user, and not of savaged.us.
This stated, it's likely that any copyrighted characters, places, or things named are likely handled under Fair Use for personal games and no ownership is asserted by the user.