He was always more of a braggart and drinker than an achiever and the night before his final exam as a healer, he ran off on a ship, not wanting to disgrace his family. Now he serves on vessels where his mediocre talent as quack is urgently needed and where he can tell many a stranger tales of his grandeur. He swore only to return to Maroa once he is as rich as all his family combined. A hard task when most of the money ends up with the barmaids...
He prefers ranged combat and has spent many hours practising with his musket to keep him as far away as possible from melee combat.
Ras Baray is a winged Atani. He is quite small for a member of his race and is the eldest son of the most respectable healer of Maroa.
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6-1, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d10, Common Knowledge d4, Fighting d6, Healing d6+2, Language (Atani) d8, Notice d6, Performance d4, Persuasion d6, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Taunt d4
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 5
Hindrances: Quirk (Braggart), Squanderous, Yellow
Edges: Healer, Marksman, Musketeer
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Dagger/Knife (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4), Musket (.75) (Range 10/20/40, Damage Str+2d8, ROF 1)
Gear: Flint and Steel, Shot (w/ powder)
Language: Atani (native, d8)
Current Wealth: $171.90
- Agile: Atani start with a d6 in Agility instead of a d4. This increases maximum Agility to d12 + 1.
- Athletic: Growing up in trees and soaring through the air from birth, atani begin play with a d6 in Athletics. This increases the skill limit to d12+1.
- Gliders: Atani aren’t true flyers. They can descend from heights without danger at Pace 12 or lower (their choice), and use Athletics to maneuver. Assuming reasonable air currents, they can descend as slow as 1” (two yards) per round (much faster if Encumbered). A complete absence of wind ruins the atani’s gliding ability, causing them to drop like stones.
- Weak: The atani’s hollow bones make them frail compared to most other races. They subtract 1 from Strength rolls.
- Edge: Musketeer
- Raise Attribute: Agility
- Raise Skills: Shooting/Persuasion
- Edge: Marksman
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, 50 Fathoms
Setting Rules: Heroic (50f)
Validity: Character appears invalid
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.