Seltyiel is a loner, the half-elf bastard son of a dead mother and a brigand father. His step-father beat him constantly as he was growing up, and he eventually fled that broken home to find his own way in the world. Seltyiel now longs for arcane power to use against his abusive step-father.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Academics d6, Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d8, Fighting d8, Language (Common Tongue) d6, Language (Common) d8, Language (Linguist #2) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Linguist #4) d6, Notice d8, Occult d8, Persuasion d4, Research d6, Spellcasting d10, Stealth d6
Pace: 8; Running Die: d8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 7 (2)
Hindrances: Driven (minor, Revenge himself on his step-father), Stubborn, Vengeful (minor), Vow (minor, To stop all bullies)
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Fleet-Footed, Level Headed, New Powers (Boost/Lower Trait, Damage Field)
Armor: Leather Jacket (Armor 2), Leather Leggings (Armor 2)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Scimitar (Range Melee, Damage Str), Sling (Range 4/8/16, Damage Str+d4, ROF 1)
Gear: Backpack (Contains: Spellbook (custom), Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized), Flask (ceramic), Flint and Steel, Lantern (four hours, 4” radius), Oil (for lantern; one pint)), Sling stone
Languages: Common (native, d8), Common Tongue (d6), Linguist #2 (d6), Linguist #3 (d6), Linguist #4 (d6)
Current Wealth: -5.10 GP
Arcane Background: Magic (SWADE)
- Power Points: 10
- Powers: Boost/Lower Trait (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p156), Detect/Conceal Arcana (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p158), Fire Shield (Damage Field; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p157), Shield (Protection; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p165-166), True Strike (Smite; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168)
- Elven Heritage: Some half-elves retain the grace of their elven parent.
- Low Light Vision: Half-elves ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
- Outsider: Half-elves are never quite comfortable in human or elven society, having a foot in both worlds but never fully standing in either. Because of this, they suffer a -2 penalty to Persuasion with all but others of their kind.
- Raise Skills: Fighting/Notice
- Edge: Fleet-Footed
- Edge: Level Headed
- Edge: New Powers (Boost/Lower Trait, Damage Field)
- Raise Attribute: Smarts
- Raise Skills: Spellcasting/Common Knowledge
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Fantasy Companion
Setting Rules: Born a Hero, Multiple Languages
Validity: Character appears invalid
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.