Kyra appears to be a slight young woman with green eyes, but if anyone really looks at her they sometimes notice hers eyes glow with a verdant green and she walks gracefully like a dancer. She seems uncomfortable when inside buildings and happiest when outside especially amongst trees.
She seems to be quite shy around over people but but she would not stand by and allow an innocent person to be harmed.
Full name Lady Kyra of Longbough, high protector of Elvenhost.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Folklore d8, Healing d6, Language (Sylvan) d8, Notice d8, Occult d6, Persuasion d6, Spellcasting d8, Stealth d4
Pace: 8; Running Die: d8; Parry: 5; Toughness: 5
Hindrances: Curious, Loyal, Quirk (Has conversations with plants)
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Channeling, Fleet-Footed, New Powers (Relief, Healing)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Cúvallorn (Range Melee, Damage Str+Str+d6, AP 1)
Gear: Backpack (Contains: Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized), Candle (one hour, 2” radius), Canteen (waterskin), Flashlight (10” beam), Mirror, Umbrella, Chalk), Boots, Hiking, Clothing, Casual
Language: Sylvan (native, d8)
Current Wealth: £274
Arcane Background: Magic (SWADE)
- Power Points: 10
- Powers: Arcane Protection (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p148), Bark skin (Protection; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p165-166), Entangle (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p161), Healing (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p162), Relief (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p166)
- Agile: Elves are graceful and agile. They start with a d6 in Agility instead of a d4. This increases maximum Agility to d12+1.
- All Thumbs: Elves have an inherent dislike of mechanical objects, and thus have the All Thumbs Hindrance. They shun most mechanical items and designs.
- Low Light Vision: Elven eyes amplify light. Other races often claim they can see stars in the elves’ eyes. They ignore penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
- Raise Attribute: Spirit
- Raise Skills: Spellcasting/Folklore
- Edge: Fleet-Footed
- Edge: Channeling
- Edge: New Powers (Relief, Healing)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Horror Companion
Setting Rules: Multiple Languages, Sanity
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.