MC-43-701 AKA "Rocky"
You were constructed and activated in Steeltown, thus your Mingo City (“MC”) prefix. Originally designed and programmed to work on the rocket assembly lines (particularly the more potentially dangerous (at least to organics) arm of the construction process), you were liberated by a group of Powermen who then reprogrammed you with the assistance of an Earth scientist named Zarkov (who you affectionately refer to as “uncle”).
You still retain all data in regards to rocket construction and maintenance (down to the last nut, bolt, and acetylene weld). Your left arm was also recently augmented with a built-in ray gun pistol, though the color doesn’t quite match the rest of your gilded, imperial paint scheme.
Encounters from previous battles have affected your systems and given you a unique understanding of sarcasm, which you use to full effect. Your skill set has made you a valuable member of the rebellion who seem to accept you as one of their own despite your synthetic make up.
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Athletics d4, Common Knowledge d4, Driving d4, Electronics d6, Healing d6, Language (Native) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Piloting d4, Repair d8, Shooting d6, Stealth d4, Taunt d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 2; Toughness: 10 (4)
Hindrances: Big Mouth, Quirk (Sarcasm), Wanted (major, Mongonian Empire)
Edges: Bolster, Moxie, Rabble-Rouser
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Ray Gun Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1)
Gear: Chemi-Torch, Power Crystal, Small, Tool Kit, Portable
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: Ӎ0
- Armor: A robot’s metal body provides great protection. They gain +4 Armor.
- Construct: Robots add +2 to recover from being Shaken, don’t suffer wound modifiers, and are immune to poison and disease. Robots cannot heal naturally. To heal a robot requires the Repair skill—which is used like the Healing skill only with no “Golden Hour.”
- Dependency: The robot must recharge via electric charging stations or power crystals at least one hour each solar day. Failure to do so results in Fatigue each day that can lead to Incapacitation. Each level is recovered with an hour of recharging.
- Environmental Weakness (Electricity): Robots suffer +4 additional damage from electrical attacks and have a −4 penalty to resist other electrical effects.
- Outsider: Most Mongonians treat robots as property rather than sentient, independent beings. Laws protecting others do not apply to them. This is a Major version of the Outsider Hindrance though robots suffer the same −2 to all Persuasion Rolls.
- Programming: Androids begin with a free d6 in one skill, representing their original programmed role.
- Self-Destruct!: Should a robot become Incapacitated it can make the ultimate sacrifice and voluntarily annihilate itself with devastating consequences. The resulting explosion destroys the robot utterly. It also inflicts 4dX damage on anyone (friend or foe) within a Medium Burst Template centered on the robot, where X is the robot’s Vigor die type.
- Vow: Robots are programmed with a particular purpose. Player character robots have broad directives such as serving a particular manufacturing division, kingdom, or political faction. This counts as a Major Vow to that particular directive, which must be followed. If this ever causes a conflict of interest, the player and GM must figure out what the robot’s programming requires.
- Raise Attribute: Spirit
- Edge: Bolster
- Raise Skill: Shooting
- Edge: Rabble-Rouser
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Flash Gordon
Setting Rules: Born a Hero, Unarmored Hero
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.