The rigid lifestyle of Coralia meant you would have spent your life a servant, you wanted better, you joined the Coralian military they converted you to allow you to breathe air.
On your first mission above the water, your commander failed to control the situation, you were the only survivor, rather than return to your Queen in failure you left and have travelled the world of Mongo since.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Athletics d8, Boating d4, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Language (Native) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d6, Survival d6, Thievery d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7 (1)
Hindrances: Airsick, Curious, Loyal
Edges: Combat Reflexes, Danger Sense, Dodge, Quick
Armor: Leather (Armor 1)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Ray Gun Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1), Sword, Short (Range Melee, Damage Str+d6)
Gear: Backpack: (Contains: Canteen:, Rope (20 yards), Tubelite, Power Crystal, Small), Boots, Normal Clothing
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: 15Ӎ
- Adaptable: Coralians start with a free Edge of their choice
- Aquatic: True Coralians can breathe in air or water, swim at their full Pace, and add +2 to Athletics rolls when swimming.
- Tough: The depths make Coralians strong. They start play with a d6 Vigor.
- Water Breather: Coralians must wear a helmet or hydration suit to survive on the surface. Without it, after a number of rounds equal to half their Vigor die type they begin to suffocate. They must then roll Vigor each round or suffer Fatigue. This can lead to death.
- Raise Skills: Thievery/Boating
- Raise Skills: Thievery/Persuasion
- Edge: Quick
- Edge: Combat Reflexes
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Flash Gordon
Setting Rules: Born a Hero, Unarmored Hero
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.