Incendikos was born the youngest son of a minor noble family. His older brothers and sisters were all either mages, scholars, priests, or military officers. His eldest sister was an Archmage, the pride of the family. His favourite sibling, though, was his second eldest brother, who was an academy trained military wizard just as good with a sword as a blade, good looking and good hearted. This is the path that Incendikos wanted to take as well.
When Incendikos was seven, he was an Academy student. His master had taken him out of the city on personal business in Arfk when the great city of Tar Taris was destroyed. The news of this reached them long before they could return, turning his life upside down. His master continued his education and sought survivors of both his and his charge’s family.
Incendikos spent time he should have been studying books and spells in learning swords and knives. While he is neither a true soldier or brilliant wizard, he has developed a rudimentary sword and sorcery fighting style similar to that of his brother.
Ten years later, he was crushed when his brother's weapon and armour were brought to him confirming his brother's death. Incendikos grieves for his family and people, and wants to live up to the memory of his brother the hero. To this end, he has left the Academy and ventured forth to take part in the great mission.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d4, Boating d4, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d8, Language (Native) d8, Notice d8, Occult d8, Persuasion d4, Research d6, Shooting d4, Spellcasting d8, Stealth d4
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 8 (3)
Hindrances: Big Mouth, Heroic, Loyal
Edges: Arcane Background (Fire Elemental Magic), Kraken Bone Sword & Armor, Power Points, Power Points, Rapid Recharge ()
Armor: Kraken Bone Armor (Armor 3)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Dagger/Knife (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4), Kraken Bone Sword (Range Melee, Damage Str+d10)
Gear: Blanket, Canteen (waterskin), Whetstone
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: $455
Arcane Background: Fire Elemental Magic (50F)
- Power Points: 20
- Powers: Fireball (Blast; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p155-156), Flame Arrows (Bolt; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p156), Wreathed in Flame (Smite; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168)
- Aquatic: Cannot drown, may speak, hear, and move full Pace when swimming
- Dehydration: Kraken must immerse themselves in water (salt or fresh) at least one hour out of every 24. Those who don’t are automatically Fatigued each day until they are Incapacitated. The day after that, they perish. Each hour spent recovering in sea water removes a level of Fatigue suffered from Dehydration.
- Magical Affinity: Kraken with Arcane Background have an additional 10 Power Points. Those without may take two other Edges instead.
- Outsider (Minor): Kraken are strange and mysterious beings even among the people of Caribdus. They subtract 2 from Persuasion rolls when dealing with other races.
- Vigorous: Kraken start with a d6 in Vigor instead of a d4, increasing its maximum to d12 +1.
- Fire Elemental Magic: Power Points: 20; Powers: Fireball (Blast; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p155-156), Flame Arrows (Bolt; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p156), Wreathed in Flame (Smite; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168)
- Raise Skills: Occult/Research
- Raise Attribute: Agility
- Raise Skills: Fighting/Notice
- Edge: Rapid Recharge ()
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, 50 Fathoms
Setting Rules: Heroic (50f)
Validity: Character appears valid, but not optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.