You were born to nobodies, people that the system had forgotten and didn't care about. Your early life was a struggle for survival among the rats and other vermin of the deregulated zones. Your father an ex-cop paroled with a minimal pension when crippled in the line of duty, instilled in you at an early age what was right and wrong but the lines have got blurred by the world around you.
Eventually you got yourself of the squalor of the deregulated zone, you wanted more, a chance at a better life and headed for the shadows of the Conurbation where you began the life of a deniable asset.
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d6, Driving d6, Electronics d4, Fighting d6, Healing d4, Intimidation d6, Language (Native) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Repair d4, Shooting d10, Stealth d4
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (4); Size: Normal (1)
Hindrances: Heroic, Phobia (minor, Rats), Stubborn
Edges: Brawny, Chromed, Implanted, Man and Machine, Steady Hands, Two-Gun Kid
Armor: Armor Clothing (Armor 2)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Medium Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1, AP 1), Sword (Range Melee, Damage Str+d8)
Gear: Bullets, Pistol, Ear Plug Phone, Smartgun (Off-hand weapon)
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: 1 Logistic Points
- Datajack [0 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): They allow the user to connect to a cyberterminal, cyberdeck, pilot-rig equipped vehicle, remote control deck, or other fiing piece of machinery.
- Cybereyes [0 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): Cybereyes allow the user to display data from various sources on their own field of view (internal memory, implanted phones, datachips in a chipjack, data fed in via cable through a datajack).
- Smartlink [1 Implant Point] (1 strain, Custom): When using a smartlinked weapon the shooter may ignore up to 2 points of penalties.
- Dermal Plating [1 Implant Point] (1 strain, Custom): Dermal Plating is obvious to the naked eye. It does not count as natural armor. This implant may be purchased twice.
- Muscle Enhancement [2 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): This raises the character’s Agility by 1 die step. This also increases the character’s Agility maximum as well.
- Edge: Two-Gun Kid
- Edge: Steady Hands
- Raise Skills: Shooting/Athletics
- Edge: Man and Machine
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Sprawlrunners
Setting Rules: Cyberware Tab, No Power Points
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.