Tiberius is a goblin who literally grew up on Spelljammers having been born on a particularly long five year voyage. Everything he knows about Spelljammers he learned from his father Monty, a legendary Chief Engineer. Striking out on his own he's joined the crew of the TBD as Chief. Tiberius sports a wicked senses of humor and loves playing practical jokes though when it comes to keeping his ship in top shape he's all business.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d6, Boating d4, Common Knowledge d4, Fighting d8, Language (Common) d6, Language (Dwarvish) d6, Language (Giant) d6, Language (Goblin) d8, Language (Orc) d6, Notice d6, Occult d8, Persuasion d4-1, Piloting d4, Repair d8+2, Shooting d6, Stealth d8, Taunt d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 (2)
Hindrances: Impulsive, Quirk (Loves practical jokes), Ugly (minor)
Edges: Killer Instinct, Mr. Fix It
Armor: Leather Jacket (Armor 2)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Blunderbuss (Range 10/20/40, Damage 1-3d6*, ROF 1), Spear/Javelin (Range Melee, Damage Str+d6, Reach 1)
Gear: Backpack (Contains: Bedroll (sleeping bag; winterized)), Flint and Steel, Shot (w/ powder)
Languages: Goblin (native, d8), Common (d6), Dwarvish (d6), Giant (d6), Orc (d6)
Current Wealth: $41.90
- Nimble: Goblins are quick and agile. They may ignore 2 points of Multi-Action Penalties.
- Low Light Vision: Goblins’ eyes are attuned to habitats with dim lighting. They ignore attack penalties for Dim and Dark Illumination.
- Stealthy - Stealth: Goblins begin play with a d6 in Stealth. This increases their maximum Stealth to d12+1
- Size -1: Goblins are considered Size –1 and have –1 Toughness.
- Raise Attribute: Agility
- Raise Skills: Fighting/Taunt
- Raise Skills: Athletics/Stealth
- Edge: Killer Instinct
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition
Setting Rules: Multiple Languages, Unarmored Hero
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.