Veanu Keeves was well known as the influential Rockerboy Bullet and the lead singer of the band Ronin before the breakup in 2020.
He was caught by Hexon's Milsec Divison and put on ice, in the cryo-cubes for life.
He escaped as one of the "Hexon 50" the fifty "Hexon Political prisoners" when the Green eco-terrorists group "In memory of a tree". Destroyed the facility last year.
He has struggled to come to terms with the fact that the Memory Control Act of 2040 has erased all memory of "unsavoury historical facts" from conscious memory, he is searching for evidence that an archive vault exists storing all the redacted history...
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d6, Electronics d6, Fighting d6, Language (Native) d8, Notice d6, Performance d6, Persuasion d6, Repair d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d4, Thievery d4
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (4)
Hindrances: Erratic Cyberware (minor), Hard of Hearing (minor), Impulsive
Edges: Ambidextrous, Chromed, Implanted, Man and Machine, Quick, Two-Gun Kid
Armor: Armor Jacket (Armor 4)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Medium Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1, AP 1), Medium Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6, ROF 1, AP 1)
Gear: Bullets, Pistol, Handset Phone, Simsense Deck
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: 0 Logistic Points
- Simple Cyberlimb [0.5 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): This cyberlimb provides an obvious replacement for an arm or a leg in chrome or plastic.
- Cybereyes [0 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): Cybereyes allow the user to display data from various sources on their own field of view (internal memory, implanted phones, datachips in a chipjack, data fed in via cable through a datajack).
- Infravision [1 Implant Point] (1 strain, Custom): Penalties for bad lighting are halved.
- Chipjack [0 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): It allows the user to insert and access datachips, if they have cybereyes, and skill-softs, if they have skillwires. A chipjack is also used to connect to a SimSense deck.
- Reaction Enhancers [0.5 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): Enhancements to the nervous-system grant the user faster reaction times in physical combat. They gain a +2 bonus to Athletics rolls when trying to interrupt an opponent. This does not apply while jacked into cyberspace or a vehicle or drone.
- Artificial Muscle Replacement [2 Implant Points] (1 strain, Custom): They raise the character’s Strength by 1 die step. This also increases the character’s Strength maximum as well.
- Raise Skills: Persuasion/Athletics
- Edge: Two-Gun Kid
- Edge: Quick
- Edge: Man and Machine
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Sprawlrunners
Setting Rules: Cyberware Tab, No Power Points
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.