You, like so many of your fellow southern polar giants, often found yourself at odds with the rash and egomaniacal attitude and actions of your king, Naquk, but because of his fanatical loyalty to Ming the Merciless, few (unlike yourself) have dared to oppose him. Those who do speak out have no choice but to then flee the frozen kingdom, settling far out of Naquk’s reach, forever branded a traitor to the frozen kingdom and the empire.
Due to your size, it is nigh impossible to disappear among the smaller folk of the equatorial kingdoms. While some of your kind seem happy to accept the many challenges (everything from ducking through doorways to squeezing into mansized vehicles), other giants opt for lives of contemplative isolation in mountaintop hermitages.
You have chosen to keep traveling, living like a fugitive on the run and occasionally assisting the Freemen whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d10, Intimidation d6, Language (Native) d8, Notice d6, Persuasion d4, Stealth d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 8; Toughness: 10 (1); Size: Large (4, Size mod +2)
Hindrances: All Thumbs, Phobia (minor, Open Water), Wanted (major, Treason)
Edges: Brawny, Danger Sense, Frenzy, Mighty Blow
Armor: Leather (Armor 1), Small Shield (+1 Parry)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Axe, Huge (Range Melee, Damage Str+d10, AP 1, -1 Parry)
Gear: Backpack:, Boots, Canteen:, Flashlight, Gloves, Normal Clothing
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: $0
- Big: Giants are −2 to use equipment and weapons designed for smaller beings (if a Trait roll is required). Equipment and resources for their size (including food) cost double the listed price. Lastly, giants cannot wear gear sized for smaller races, including armor.
- Environmental Weakness (Heat): −4 to Vigor rolls to resist heat, add +4 to heat-based damage.
- Outsider: Most giant races keep to the cold extremes of Mongo, rarely venturing into the more populated areas. When they do, they tend to stick out like sore thumbs, towering over most others. Because of this, many people find giants frightening and often go out of their way to avoid interacting with them, mainly out of irrational fear. Giants suffer a −2 to Persuasion Rolls when dealing with anyone other than giant races.
- Environmental Resistance (Cold): +4 to Vigor rolls to resist heat, −4 to cold-based damage.
- Size +3: Giants average between 12 and 15 feet tall, gaining +3 to Toughness due to their great bulk.
- Very Strong: Giants begin with a Strength of d8. This increases the Trait’s maximum a like amount for normal advancement and Edges.
- Raise Attribute: Smarts
- Raise Skills: Common Knowledge/Notice
- Edge: Mighty Blow
- Edge: Danger Sense
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Flash Gordon
Setting Rules: Born a Hero, Unarmored Hero
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.