Hhuk’s life was much like that of any other Grael; hunting the snow covered lands of Arfk for seals and blue bear. He was perhaps more enthralled by the tales of visiting travelers than he was to listening to the wishes of the elders of this tribe. The pride to which Hhuk belonged was an old and respected one, more insular than others and disapproving of outsiders and their ‘new ways’, however Hhuk would take every opportunity to hear tales of the places beyond the Cold Sea.
Disregarding the wishes of the Elders he signed up to a ship as soon as he was able and set out to see the world. He did not make a great sailor, but his ox-like strength was readily put to use around the ship and his boisterous courage was tested more than once in the treacherous seas and ports of Caribdus.
Gray-skinned, corpulent build and bulging arms.
Quote: “Hockey-ho little person, Hhuk will not hurt you plenty much.”
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4-2, Spirit d6, Strength d12, Vigor d8
Skills: Athletics d12, Boating d4, Common Knowledge d4, Fighting d10, Intimidation d6, Language (Native) d8, Notice d4, Persuasion d4, Stealth d4, Survival d4
Pace: 4; Running Die: -; Parry: 6; Toughness: 10 (2); Size: Normal (1)
Hindrances: Heroic, Illiterate, Loyal
Edges: Brawler, Brute, Mighty Blow, Natural Swimmer, Sweep
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4), Grael Battleball (Range Melee, Damage Str+d10, AP 1, Reach 1, -1 Parry)
Gear: Blanket, Canteen (waterskin)
Language: Native (native, d8)
Current Wealth: $385
- All Thumbs: Grael subtract 2 from rolls to use mechanical devices.
- Big: Grael subtract 2 from Trait rolls made to use equipment designed for “normal” beings. Equipment, food, etc, cost double the usual price.
- Blubber: +2 Armor and +4 to Vigor rolls made to resist Fatigue.
- Dumb: Grael subtract 2 from Smarts rolls.
- Semi-Aquatic: Can hold their breath for 15 minutes before checking for drowning.
- Slow:: Grael move at Pace 4, have a d4–1 running die, and subtract 2 from Athletics rolls and rolls to resist Athletics where mobility is a factor.
- Strong: Grael start with a d8 in Strength instead of a d4, increasing its maximum to d12 +2.
- Vigorous: Grael start with a d6 in Vigor instead of a d4, increasing its maximum to d12 +1.
- Size +1: Adult grael weigh over 300 pounds.
- Edge: Sweep
- Edge: Mighty Blow
- Edge: Brawler
- Raise Skill: Fighting
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, 50 Fathoms
Setting Rules: Heroic (50f)
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.