Lini always had a way with wild creatures. More than once, her enclave was threatened by some great bear or razor-clawed cat, yet each time she soothed the beast and sent it on its way. In the years since her departure from the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, Lini has collected more than a dozen sticks—one from each forest she has visited. These sticks are a roadmap of her experiences, and each holds a wealth of memories for the gnome druid.
Lini is an empathetic gnome with a talent for calming angry animals. Lini's snow leopard companion, Droogami, is a loyal friend who supports and defends her at all times.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6-1
Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Faith d8, Fighting d6, Language (Gnomish) d8, Language (Linguist #1) d6, Language (Linguist #3) d6, Language (Linguist #4) d6, Notice d4, Occult d6, Persuasion d8, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Survival d8
Pace: 5; Running Die: d4; Parry: 5; Toughness: 4; Size: Normal (-1)
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Vow (minor, Protect the forests)
Edges: Arcane Background (Miracles), Beast Bond, Beast Master (), Beast Master (), Level Headed, New Powers (Beast Friend, Bolt), Power Points
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str)
Languages: Gnomish (native, d8), Linguist #1 (d6), Linguist #3 (d6), Linguist #4 (d6)
Current Wealth: 500 GP
Arcane Background: Miracles (SWADE)
- Power Points: 15
- Powers: Barkskin (Protection; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p165-166), Beast Friend (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p155), Daylight (Light/Darkness; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p164), Entangle (Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p161), Insect Swarm (Bolt; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p156)
- Clever - Smarts: Gnomes start with a d6 in Smarts instead of a d4.
- Haggler - Persuasion: Gnomes start play with a free d6 in Persuasion.
- Attribute Penalty (-1) - Vigor: One attribute suffers a –1 penalty to all rolls (including damage if applied to Strength).
- Reduced Pace (-1): For –1 point, reduce Pace by 1 and the running die is a d4.
- Infravision: The creature detects and “sees” heat, either through eyes or other sensory organs. This allows it to halve penalties for bad lighting when attacking targets that radiate heat.
- Low Light Vision: The being ignores penalties for Dim or Dark lighting (but not Pitch Darkness).
- Small: The entity is smaller than average, reducing its Size and Toughness by 1.
- Edge: Beast Master ()
- Edge: Beast Master ()
- Edge: Beast Bond
- Edge: New Powers (Beast Friend, Bolt)
- Edge: Power Points
- Edge: Level Headed
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Fantasy Companion
Setting Rules: Born a Hero, Multiple Languages
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.