Alak knows little of her mother, her father was a brutal Ugak, she was not sad when he was killed by Kieran Slavers, they were hunting for Red-Men the half-ugak are easier to control in the slave mines.
For 10 years of her life she was whipped and beaten daily by the task masters, when she was 14 she was on a ship, it was attacked by a Privateer ship captained by Kyla Kidd, she was the only one to stay aboard with Kyla for three years.
Now aged 18 years old she has signed onto a new ship and is ready to see the world...
Tall for a Half-Ugak, Alak is 6' 5" She has numerous scars from her days as a slave in the Keiran Empire. She has many beads in her hair which she grows long now in defiance of her days as a slave.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6-2, Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Athletics d8, Boating d6, Common Knowledge d6-1, Fighting d8, Intimidation d6, Language (Ugak) d8, Notice d6-1, Persuasion d4, Stealth d4, Survival d6, Thievery d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7 (1)
Hindrances: Heroic, Ruthless (minor), Vengeful (minor)
Edges: Counterattack, Danger Sense, Nerves of Steel
Armor: Cloth Jacket (Armor 1), Cloth Leggings (Armor 1)
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Axe, Great (Range Melee, Damage Str+d10, AP 2, -1 Parry)
Gear: Canteen (waterskin), Crowbar, Flint and Steel, Whetstone
Language: Ugak (native, d8)
Current Wealth: $37
- All Thumbs: Half-ugaks subtract 2 from rolls to use mechanical devices.
- Clueless: Red Men subtract 1 from Common Knowledge and Notice rolls.
- Dumb: Half-ugaks subtract 2 from Smarts rolls.
- Fighters: Red Men struggle from birth to survive. They start play with a d6 in Fighting, and increase its limit to d12+1.
- Outsider (Minor): Red Men subtract 2 from Persuasion rolls when dealing with other races.
- Strong: Red Men start with a d6 in Strength instead of a d4, increasing its maximum to d12 +1.
- Vigorous: Red Men start with a d6 in Vigor instead of a d4, increasing its maximum to d12 +1.
- Raise Skills: Thievery/Survival
- Raise Attribute: Strength
- Edge: Nerves of Steel
- Edge: Counterattack
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, 50 Fathoms
Setting Rules: Heroic (50f)
Validity: Character appears valid, but not optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.