Kaia was apprenticed to a fat, lazy mage aboard a merchant vessel when very young. Apprenticed in that she did most of the actual work. She had been "rescued" from her life as a street child. She was a quick study and has some small gift in the magic arts. Since her master fell overboard in a heavy squall, she has served as mage aboard ship until a more suitable replacement can be found.
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Language (Masaquani) d8, Notice d6, Occult d6, Persuasion d6, Spellcasting d8, Stealth d4, Taunt d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 4; Size: Normal (-1)
Hindrances: Impulsive, Small, Young (minor)
Edges: Arcane Background (Water Elemental Magic), New Powers (Storm, Environmental Protection), Quick
Weapons: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str), Club/Belaying Pin (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4), Dagger/Knife (Range Melee, Damage Str+d4)
Gear: Blanket, Candle (one hour, 2” radius), Canteen (waterskin), Flint and Steel, Whistle
Language: Masaquani (native, d8)
Current Wealth: $449
Arcane Background: Water Elemental Magic (50F)
- Power Points: 10
- Powers: Storm (50 Fathoms p52), Water Breathing (Environmental Protection; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p161), Water Burst (Stun; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168-169), Water Walk (50 Fathoms p52), Water of Life (Healing; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p162)
- Iconic: Most masaquani are iconic—a tall, thin individual is very agile while a short, squat fellow is very strong or very tough. Masaquani characters have an extra point in any one attribute of their choice. Their character’s body type and personality should reflect this enhancement. A very strong, very intelligent character, for example, might be solidly built with piercing, deep-set eyes (and take the extra attribute point in Smarts). A dumb but spirited hero has a vacant stare but is always happy and upbeat (and puts the extra point into Spirit).
- Water Elemental Magic: Power Points: 10; Powers: Storm (50 Fathoms p52), Water Breathing (Environmental Protection; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p161), Water Burst (Stun; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p168-169), Water Walk (50 Fathoms p52), Water of Life (Healing; Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition p162)
- Raise Skills: Fighting/Spellcasting
- Raise Attribute: Vigor
- Raise Skills: Taunt/Persuasion
- Edge: New Powers (Storm, Environmental Protection)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, 50 Fathoms
Setting Rules: Heroic (50f)
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal
Savaged.us claims no ownership or responsibility for any material created by our users.